The Barker Cottage

The Barker Cottage
Our little nest..before

Friday, June 7, 2013

Bedrooms

Master Bedroom

Hardwood flooring..I just have really bad allergies and I can't stand carpet.  That is why I like wood in all the rooms.

I don't know whether I want to paint these shutter blinds white or just take them off completely.  They are on just about every window in the house!! That is alot of paint..lol  & sanding.
 The bedroom furniture will be a painting project for me. I am going to attempt to paint the pieces white with a dark brown stained top.  Then, I will replace the hardware to an oil rub bronze pull.


Bedroom 1..rubber carpet pad is glued to the plywood, so once we get it all up, we will put down hardwood & paint the walls.


Bedroom 2..hardwood floors & paint
I got a deal on these lovely pink wing-back chairs.  I am planning to have them recovered.  I am not quite sure of the expense yet.  They may be staying pink for a while..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment