The Barker Cottage

The Barker Cottage
Our little nest..before

Friday, June 7, 2013

Living Room/Dining Room

Floors will be engineered hard wood..

 Thinking about removing the uplight..

We are planning to open up the left side of the wall to the kitchen (where the swing doors are located in this picture)
 One day I would love to get a white cabinet built with a smooth white mantel to cover this tile.  We would also like to paint the brick white.
 I feel the need for more light here.  The door goes to the backyard.  I would like to get french doors installed.
 Again, I am thinking about removing both uplights and putting in a ceiling light.
 I would like to turn the shelving into a china cabinet, complete with glass doors and lighting.  Also,  I would like to redo the lower cabinets to bring them more up to date and match the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment